Pages Of My Blog

15 oktober 2017

Two Masculine Tags with Gears (Creative Embellishments)

Lately I really love creating masculine projects and gears are definitely my favourite kind of items to use on them. For two recent posts on the Creative Embellishments blog, I created two large tags with lots of gears on them. I will show you both tags today.

De laatste tijd vind ik het erg leuk om dingen te maken in een meer stoere, mannelijke stijl. Een element dat je op die projecten bijna altijd ziet terugkomen bij mij zijn tandwielen. Ook voor twee recente blogposts op de blog van Creative Embellishments maakte ik twee tags met heel veel tandwielen. Ik laat je vandaag beide tags zien.


My first tag was made for the current October challenge over at Creative Embellishments. I mixed & matched and combined different gears on this tag and also added faceted gems to some of them. All gears are - of course - from Creative Embellishments.

Mijn eerste tag maakte ik als voorbeeld voor de oktoberwedstrijd bij Creative Embellishments. Voor deze tag heb ik meerdere tandwielen (afkomstig van Creative Embellishments) met elkaar gecombineerd en soms ook op elkaar gestapeld. Aan een aantal tandwielen heb ik ook een strass-steentje toegevoegd.


My first tag is one I made within 15 minutes, so it was a very quick and easy one. I love the fact that you can make a project in no time at all by simply using a few large chipboard embellishments that make a great fit on your project.



On this tag I used the Gear Cluster Set and the Gear Set 2 Small from Creative Embellishments. I only slightly inked the gears with brown ink to make them stand out more. For more info about this tag, you can check out this blogpost.


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens je een heerlijke week toe!

3 opmerkingen:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!