Pages Of My Blog

10 juli 2017

Ladylike Lay-out for Creative Embellishments

Hi!
It's time to show you another project that I made for the Creative Embellishments design team. I decided to create a girly and pink lay-out featuring lots of glitters and romantic details. The photos on this lay-out were taken by José Chan

Hoi!
Ik heb vandaag weer een nieuwe creatie te laten zien die ik heb gemaakt voor Creative Embellishments. Het is een roze en meisjesachtige lay-out geworden met lekker veel glitter en romantische details. De foto's op deze lay-out zijn gemaakt door José Chan.


I used the Chained to your Heart Frame, which was perfect for drawing attention to my pictures. I also used two Tiny Fairies on the left and right side of my lay-out for an elegant twist. For my title, I used one of the Border Words with the text Adore. I adorned all chipboard pieces with a layer of glitter.

Ik heb het Chained to Your Heart Frame gebruikt om de aandacht op de foto's te vestigen. Ook gebruikte ik twee Tiny Fairies links en rechts op mijn lay-out. Verder heb ik voor de titel een van de Border Words van Creative Embellishments gebruikt, namelijk het woord Adore. Ik heb alle chipboard vormen voorzien van een laagje glitter.


My lay-out was inspired by the current sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches

Mijn lay-out is gebaseerd op deze mooie sketch van Stuck?! Sketches.


The papers that I used are from Graphic 45's Café Parisian collection, mixed up with a little bit of Portrait of a Lady.

Het papier dat ik heb gebruikt, komt uit de Graphic 45 Café Parisian-collectie. Daarbij gebruikte ik een beetje van de Portrait of Lady.


Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you will have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje! 
Ik wens jullie een mooie week toe.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING those photos of you, the colors and the chipboard pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geweldig Romy, een erg mooie LO met erg mooie foto's ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout, Romy! The pretty chipboard pieces really draw the eye in. Your photos are lovely, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is such a lovely page!! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely charming with the soft colours and the layering. I love the punched border and the chain chipboard. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so pretty Romy, I love the photos, and love the contrasting papers layered so beautifully!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful photos of you Romy, and a gorgeous page! The colors are just perfect with your pics, and the chipboard pieces look awesome! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So very beautiful, Romy! You do absolutely rock the layers, and you are a master with these awesome chipboard pieces! Love the girly design here with all the pink. The coating of glitter is a fabulous touch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!